20 December 2007

Time

Or not enough of it. I haven't posted anything here for a good half of a year. It's a shame, but at the same time I've been out of my mind with all of the things that you would expect life to throw at you.

Since May I have:

Gotten Married
Gone to Peru
Taken on two challenging and fantastic jobs
And, Finished a 15 credit semester with a 4.0 (Snap!)

I will be posting some of my final papers here in the next day or two, so check them out. This semester has provided me with some really interesting topics, and consequently, some pretty cool pieces to add to my portfolio.

If you haven't already, check out the David Lewiston profile below. This dude has done some amazing things in the way of creating the Ethnic Music genre that we probably don't, but should, listen to more often.

No comments: